Bath Bomb FAQs
What is a bath bomb?
Are bath bombs quite fragrant?
What makes bath bombs moisturising?
Here at Sabao we use four different oils when making our bath bombs. These include organic cocoa butter, apricot kernel oil, sweet almond oil and shea butter. These are all know for their skin conditioning properties but also help hydrate and protect the skins barrier.
Which Wellness Bath Bombs should I choose?
Each Wellness Bath Bomb has it's own character. Depending on your mood you can choose from the following.
- Amyris & Geranium - Calming and Grounding. This bath bomb has a delicately sweet, vanilla floral scent which helps calming, relax and create a peaceful and pampering bath time.
- Rosewood & Lavender - Soothe and Relax. This bath bomb contains English Lavender which has a clean, aromatic aroma. Paired with a woody floral it can help alleviate muscle, joint pain and headaches. Perfect for bedtime.
- Eucalyptus & Fir - Energising and Clarity. This bath bomb has a crisp, woody and fresh aroma. Perfect to help remove feelings sluggishness and low mood it will help clear your mind and leave you feeling uplifted. Great for when you have a cold or feeling under the weather.
- Ylang Ylang & Cajeput - Playful and Peaceful. This bath bomb has a fresh, tropical floral scent. This duo is can help relieve stress, improve circulation and can help with muscle ache (in particular cramps). Perfect for those pick me up moments.
- Bergamot & May Chang - Energising and Uplifting. This powerhouse of citrus notes can help brighten your mood and bring refreshing positive vibes. It can help lower stress levels, aid in pain relief and aid in reducing fatigue.
- Neroli & Lemon - Concentration and Stress relief. Did you know Neroli is on par with Lavender when it comes to relaxation and calming properties. This duo of essential oils can help support the immune and nervous system. Great for re-centring yourself and concentration.
Can I store bath bombs in bathroom?
Why should I use a bath bomb?